Stan Kroenke’s empire extends beyond the NFL
In the United States, Stan Kroenke oversees the operations of the LA Rams, but his business interests are much more diversified.
Apart from Arsenal, Kroenke owns NBA’s Denver Nuggets, MLS’s Colorado Rapids, and NHL’s Colorado Avalanche.
His vast ownership portfolio brings his net worth to an estimated $12.9 billion.
The NFL wealth hierarchy
However, despite that net worth of $12.9 billion, Kroenke is only the 6th wealthiest owner in the NFL.
He’s eclipsed by the likes of the Walton-Penner Group, owners of the Denver Broncos, who boast a staggering net worth of $59.8 billion.
Comparative financial might in the Premier League
Premier League rival Shahid Khan, owner of Fulham FC, also finds himself on the list of richest NFL owners.
However, he sits at 7th with an estimated net worth of $11.7 billion.
- Walton-Penner Group (Denver Broncos) – $59.8 billion
- Jody Allen (Seattle Seahawks) – $20.3 billion
- David Tepper (Carolina Panthers) – $18.5 billion
- Hunt Family (Kansas City Chiefs) – $15.3 billion
- Jerry Jones (Dallas Cowboys) – $13.6 billion
- Stan Kroenke (LA Rams) – $12.9 billion
- Shahid Khan (Jacksonville Jaguars) – $11.7 billion
- Stephen Ross (Miami Dolphins) – £11.6 billion
- Wood and Christopher Johnson (New York Jets) – $10.7 billion
- Robert Kraft (New England Patriots) – $10.6 billion